Every Teacher Toolkit comes with a free Mat and Combo Pack! Limited time!
Can you subitize these arrangements?
Flip Flop math products help build number sense individually, in small groups, and with your whole class.
Inefficient drill of basic facts can be detrimental
Join Us to Learn About Ideas, Activities, and Materials to Help Your Students Develop a Strong Sense of NUMBER!
Flip Flop math products are versatile enough for educators to use in a variety of educational settings. Click for ways to use our products.
Special Education Teachers
Math Coaches and Trainers
Math Recovery Interventionists
Add+VantageMR Trained Teachers
Volunteers and Math Tutors
1. Number Names Journal (free)
2. Ten Frames and Dot Patterns Flashcards
3. K-2 Math Path for Structuring Numbers 1 to 20
4. K-2 Math Path Quickerssessments for Structuring Numbers 1 to 20
5. Problem Solving with Farmer Bob (Sums of Ten, Doubles, and More)
6. Comparing Numbers Worksheet
7. Problem Solving for Combinations of 5 and 10 (free)
Here is a list of numeracy concepts and skills the Teacher Toolkit and Multiplication Decks provide practice with. These are some of the numeracy concepts and skills from the Common Core Math Standards and other math research.